Do you receive any error message contains error code 0x800705b4? Does it affect the use of your computer? Today, we will focus on the correct way to fix error code 0x800705b4 on people’s computer system.
Since there are several situations on the computer can cause the error 0x800705b4, people may receive different error messages which contain the code number 0x800705b4:
“Windows Defender couldn’t turn on real-time protection”
According to many people’s experiences who get this error on computer, most people would encounter this issue for the following reasons:
- Windows Vista Beta 2 you newly installed cannot be activated smoothly
- Windows update problems
- Windows Defender encounter a running error
- Program conflict issue between Windows Defender and an antivirus software you newly installed
- Windows system registry issues
As you can see that error 0x800705b4 is problem that closely related to your Windows system, if you do not troubleshoot it in times, the Windows system’s performance will be affected seriously in many aspects, like:
- Windows system cannot start up or shut down successfully
- Invalid system features
- Windows Defender fails to operate
- More and more registry errors occur
- Blue Screen of Death errors
- Slower computer running speed
Resolutions to fix error code 0x800705b4 on PC
Restart the computer
If it is the first time appearing on your computer, and you can close the error message, please try to restart your computer, and allow your Windows system to be refreshed, thus, it is also possible for you to fix error code 0x800705b4 well. If it is too complicated to be fixed then just restarting the PC, please look at the following methods.
Reinstall or remove associated Windows update
Some people are troubled by the error issue when they are trying to install an available update on the Windows system, and cause the update cannot be installed or performed smoothly on the PC. In this case, to fix error code 0x800705b4, please consider to remove the update on your computer fristly, for that there may be a problem while you are installing on your computer.
- Click to open Start menu, then select to open Control Panel
- Click to open the Windows uninstaller: Add/Remove programs(Win XP), Uninstall a program(Win 7), Programs and features(Win 8)
- Select the Windows update you newly installed, then click on the uninstall button to remove it on your computer
- Restart your computer
If this Windows update is very important and necessary for you, you can try to download and install it again, before you start, please make sure that you have been logged in the Windows system as administrator.
Update Windows system and Windows Defender
It is very easy for the outdated Windows system and Windows Defender utility encountering any error issue during the use of computer, because the outdated features and processes insides cannot effectively support the associated performance on the PC. Therefore, in order to fix error code 0x800705b4, you should go to perform an update for your Windows system and Windows Defender (if the error occurs when you are trying to start the application) , then restart your computer and see whether the problem has been fixed.
Additional tutorials to install available Windows updates:
- Click on Start button to open the menu, click All programs
- Then you will see the “Windows update” on the list, click on it
- Look at the left side of the window, click on “Check for updates”
- After the Windows looking for updates for your computer, select to install the update you want on your computer
- If you are required provide an confirmation, please remember to enter your password
Fix corrupted system files
In many cases, system files are easily damaged or delete by the improper operation or program uninstallation on the computer, and losing these files will cause a series of problems on the PC, such as invalid files or services, Runtime error and EXE errors. So it is very possible that the error 0x800705b4 is caused by the issue for lacking of the support of associated system files and configurations, and you should fix error code 0x800705b4 via restoring these corrupted files on your Windows system with the System File Checker.
Scan and clean registry issues to fix error code 0x800705b4
The last but not lease, clean and fix your registry issues, either too many junk files on System Registry or system registry issues could be the cause of error 0x800705b4 and other issues on the computer, because the great amount of junk files inside will occupy a lot of system space, and interfere the regularly detection and performance of some registry file inside. To clean those junk files and fix registry errors well, the best way is to invite an advanced registry error fix tool, which is able to find out all of registry issues on the Windows system as well as those junk files inside, then you can troubleshoot these problems quickly via the fixing process of the professional tool.
Get advanced tool to clean registry issues and fix error code 0x800705b4 well: