What is bchelper.exe
bchelper.exe is process from the company of Codework Limited. The origin bchelper.exe is a legitimate Windows process, but it can easily get infected or damaged by malicious threats such as virus, malware, spyware. If you see multiple copies of this process, that indicates the process may be having issues, and you will likely to receive bchelper.exe error message.
- “Could not load bcHelper.exe. Reinstalling this application may fix this error.”
- “This application failed to start because bcHelper.exe was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.”
- “Windows\System32\bcHelper.exe missing or corrupt: Please re-install a copy of the above file.”
bchelper.exe error causes
- Virus infection that lead to damaged process.
- Related program was not installed properly.
- Invalid or corrupted registry entries
- Certain dll file was missing so that leads to bchelper.exe fail to open.
How can I fix bchelper.exe error.
Solution1: Restart your computer
If you receive bchelper.exe error message, before going further, you may try to restart your computer first to see if the problem still persist. Sometimes this error happen because Windows system is fail to reach the file code when this process need to be executed, and a restart of your computer would set straight the configuration to allow your machine to reopen bcHelper.exe successfully.
Solution2: Reinstall bchelper.exe related program.
If the error only happens when you are trying to open certain program, you can try to uninstall the program and reinstall it to fix the bchelper.exe error. Before you start, do remember to close the program first, you can open Windows task manager to end/disable the related process that running on the background.
Solution3: Scan and repair Windows registry
If none of the above solution works, that pretty much indicates the bchelper.exe error is caused by registry problems of your computer. If you have enough computer expertise, you can try repairing the registry manually by deleting obsolete or invalid entries/keys related to bchelper.exe, but for average computer users, it is not recommended as it is too risky to manually deleting registry entries. Applying a reliable registry cleaner could save you time and energy and avoid unnecessary troubles. To fix registry problem, simply perform the below steps:
- Click to download registry fix tool and install it in your computer.
- Open it and click the Scan button to scan for registry problem that cause the error
- Click the fix button to fix bchelper.exe error and other found problems.